skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Question #1 - Tom Sawyer
Based on what I have read so far, in my opinion, Tom Sawyer is a very clever boy. Tom is a very unique person. He likes tricking people a lot, so, I would be Tom's friend if I knew him because he seems like a very fun person. On the other hand, Tom is also a very conflictive person. I wouldn't want to be in fights all the time. Being such a claver boy, he would take advantage of me as his "friend" or he could trick me into doing his work, and I don't want a friend like that ever. So I would like to be Tom's friend because of all the fun he has, but mostly, I wouldn't want to be his friend because of how he treats some people.
1 comment:
Good points. Has he shown how he treats his friends yet? Have we met any of Tom's true friends?
Post a Comment